In our 50 plus years of operation and servicing of the Food Processing Industry, we have developed and continuously improved on design principles and manufacturing methods to deliver the high standards of quality and innovation demanded by Food Processing sector. BulkNet’s Sales and Engineering Team will discuss and analyse your needs to ensure the right equipment, surface finish and material selections are recommended for your application. Our experience is your guarantee of proven performance.
BulkNet has worked with clients throughout Australia to develop a wide range of high quality Fabricated Solutions and Maintenance options for Food Handling and Processing applications, which include (but are not limited to):
- Stainless Steel Screw Mixers
- Ribbon Mixers
- Bakery Equipment and Flour Handling Conveyors
- Screw Feeders and Conveyors for the production of Alcohol (wine, Beers, etc)
- Abattoir Processing Screw Conveyors
- Hollowhelix® Flights for Heating and Cooling of Product Solutions
- Spare parts such as Screw Flights and our Patented Clamp Ezy
- All of our Welders are Certified WTIA
All food grade Conveyors are recommended to be manufactured of the highest quality Stainless Steels, have fully Bead Blasted casings, Screws are to be fully welded, Polished and with no imperfections, followed by Pickling and passivating and Electro Polishing is recommended. Our team will help you find the right solution to meet the high standards demanded in the food processing and handling Industry.
BulkNet uses the latest technology and engineering software to support our high quality production and engineering processes. Specifically, BulkNet operates the latest versions of Solidworks Professional and AutoCAD LT. Click here to find out more about our CAD Capabilites.